11.04.2011

{Day 4} "I AM THANKFUL" 30 Day Thanksgiving Challenge!


Day #4

I am thankful...for technology.

 
There are definitely days where I HATE technology, when there are the occasional moments I find myself swearing at my phone when it doesn't work, or when I find myself killing half a day sitting in front of a computer browsing crafting/sewing/social networking sites when I should be doing more productive things. BUT, there are definitely the days where I can't be thankful enough for technology! 

You've probably heard me talk about this before and I'm sure this won't be the last time you hear me talk about it (hahaha) but both of our families live about 5 1/2 hours away from us. It feels like completely torture being away from our loved ones some days and other days it's pretty easy to handle. If it wasn't for Skype, cell phones, internet (and more)....the distance would be UNBEARABLE!   

Miss K is the only grandchild for both of our families and her grandparents are just WONDERFUL with her and I secretly hate that they can't see her every single day! Plus, it doesn't help with when all the grandparents always tell us how much they miss us and Miss K, but we love to hear that we're missed hahaha. Thankfully, that will be changing VERY soon :-) That's a whole other story that I won't get into ;-) 

So, there it is....I'm extremely thankful for technology and that we're able to be in touch with our families as much as we want! 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! It makes my day to see the words "comments awaiting moderation" - I honestly jump for joy ;-) I try to respond to as many comments as my daughter and busy life will let me, but life sometimes gets in the way. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you!

I also love to respond to questions so please feel free to leave those as well as feedback, etc. And don't forget to share your blog with me!! Make sure to enable your email if you'd like for me to reply. I love having this blog to connect with you all and get my random ramblings (and more) out there! :-)

If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address so I can get back to you. Or you can email me directly: cblakley0531@gmail.com Thank you! :-)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on "EDIT PROFILE" and place a check mark next to "SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS", and finally scroll to the bottom and click "SAVE PROFILE".

Thank you for this idea, Meghan! (Check out Meghan's blog at www.lifeofnashvegasmeg.blogspot.com)