1.12.2012

{Thursday Thoughts 1.12.12}

Linked up with Sar at [life of love]! :-)

I'm still slacking - this is my holiday themed "Thursday Thoughts" image lo

{one}
Getting to celebrate Alpha Omicron Pi's Founders Day last night with gals that I advise was perfect. The ceremony was great AND there were some new Alumni faces! WOO HOO for networking! Not only that, I was able to be a part of an engagement ceremony AND a lavaliering! Love AOII :-)

{two}
It's official, thanks to some of you in my blogging family, my husband and I are hooked on the show How I Met Your Mother! haha! Neil Patrick Harris is seriously my favorite! 

{three}
Even though Miss K has REALLY been testing her boundaries lately...she never ceases to amaze us and make us smile! She's getting to the stage in her life where she wants to know about EVERYTHING and her vocabulary is just exploding! Socks and shoes are her new favorite things right now haha! Just LOVE her!

{four}
Photo shoot this weekend!!! I'm beyond excited. I haven't been able to schedule a shoot for quite some time because of how busy my life and my business have been keeping me. I get to photograph a 6 month old who was my very first newborn shoot! Can't WAIT to do comparison pictures! :-)

{five}
Hubby and I bought a brand new mattress and box spring set over the weekend. We've NEVER owned a mattress this nice and even though it costs quite a bit...WORTH. EVERY. PENNY! For the first time in years we both woke up with no back pain and my daily tension headaches have disappeared. WOO!

{six}
It's amazing what a good deal will do to your shopping mood! Even though we live in Washington State University Cougar "territory", we're a family of University of Washington Husky fans and it's almost impossible to find little girl clothes with the Huskies logo...BUT it wasn't completely impossible!! Complete outfit was found on clearance for $4.00!!!!!! So, not only were our days made by finding a Huskies outfit that was reasonably priced and cute...but we felt like we were stealing with that price!!! LOL!


- - GO HUSKIES! - - 
 Gotta start them at a young age ;-)

Happy Thursday Everyone! 



3 comments:

  1. What a great find for $4! i haven 't seen How I Met Your Mother... but heard it was great. I need to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit, adorable girl!

    And is it totally weird for someone you just met through this linkup to tell you... I have mattress envy? ;) Haha but seriously, NO back pain?

    Siiighhh... A girl can dream. :) Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a weekend photo shoot! =) And I just love that you love HIYMYM now. Isn't it great?!

    Missing TG's Founders' Day makes me sad, but I'm glad to hear it was so great. I saw all of the posts after about the engagement. =) Too cute!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! It makes my day to see the words "comments awaiting moderation" - I honestly jump for joy ;-) I try to respond to as many comments as my daughter and busy life will let me, but life sometimes gets in the way. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you!

I also love to respond to questions so please feel free to leave those as well as feedback, etc. And don't forget to share your blog with me!! Make sure to enable your email if you'd like for me to reply. I love having this blog to connect with you all and get my random ramblings (and more) out there! :-)

If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave an email address so I can get back to you. Or you can email me directly: cblakley0531@gmail.com Thank you! :-)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your dashboard, click on "EDIT PROFILE" and place a check mark next to "SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS", and finally scroll to the bottom and click "SAVE PROFILE".

Thank you for this idea, Meghan! (Check out Meghan's blog at www.lifeofnashvegasmeg.blogspot.com)